SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- M.G. Korepanova, Development of social activity of students in rural schools: review of publications and experience of the researcher, Historical and socio-educational thought. 8, 166-172 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kort-Butler, School-based extracurricular activity involvement and adolescent self-esteem: A growth-curve analysis, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 40(5), 568 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Malgin, The Role of children’s sports in the process of socialization, Young scientist, 17, 515-517 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Povorov, Fizkulturno-improving work as a factor of socialization of the personality of the younger schoolboy, Young scientist, 1.2, 40-42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zapyataya, Formation of social skills of schoolchildren in the educational process, Innovations in education, 5, 110-120 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sokolova, Formation of social activity of adolescents in the semi-subjective environment, 227 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Piskareva, V.I. Mishanina, Collective creative affairs as a means of forming a children’s collective, International Journal of Experimental Education, 12-4, 560-561 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Ibragimova, The role of the cultural and educational environment in the formation of the social experience of younger schoolchildren, Uspekhi sovremennoy nauki i obrazovaniya, 1(3), 42-44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ippolitova, N. Sterkhova, Analysis of the concept of “pedagogical conditions”: essence, classification, General and Professional Education, 1, 18-24 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Neyasova, Social experience as a pedagogical category, Humanities and Education, 4, 41-44 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Cherng, Less Socially Engaged? Participation in Friendship and Extracurricular Activities Among Racial: Ethnic Minority and Immigrant Adolescents, Teachers College Record, 116(3), 1-28 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Goloshumova, S.G. Yezhov, Factors of formation of social competence of teenagers, Pedagogical education in Russia, 4, 211-217 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Trotsuk, K. Sokhadze, Social activity of youth: approaches to the assessment of forms, motives and factors of manifestation in modern Russian society, Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: Sociology, 4, 58-74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Bozhovich, Psychological analysis of the conditions of formation and structure of the harmonic personality, Psychology of formation and development of personality, 257-284 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Lisina, Communication, personality and psyche of the child, 383 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Feldstein, Socialization and individualization – the content of social maturation and socio-psychological realization of childhood, The world of psychology, 1, 5-11 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Berezovin, Ya.L. Kolominsky, Teacher and children’s collective: Psychological and pedagogical research, 96 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Gazman, Responsibility of the school for the education of children, Pedagogy, 4, 45-51 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Pozdnyakova, Estimation of public social outcomes of education: problems and prospects, Modernization of higher education: problems of transition to the competence-oriented education, 2, 89-97 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Pozdnyakova, V.V. Bestsennaya, Problems of improving the quality of education in the context of the competence approach, Siberian Trade and Economic Journal, 4, 103-105 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.