SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- A.V. Skvortsov, T.S. Komissarova, Professional creative skills of subject teachers as a condition for formation of creative abilities of students, Bulletin of the Pushkin Leningrad State University, 42, 173–180 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Surmentova, The role of the student self-government in formation of the general cultural and professional competences of students, Bulletin of NSTU named after R.E. Alekseev, 1, 37–40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Rudenko, The formation of general professional competences of bachelors in the student self-government activities as a subject of educational activities of the university, Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 4, 273–278 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ginne, To the question of the formation of professional competencies of the future bachelor, Problems of modern pedagogical education, Series: Pedagogy and psychology, 52(5), 157–164 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ginne, On the formation of professional competencies of the future bachelor, International Research Journal, 5(47), 16–18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ginne, On the main stages of professional competencies of the future bachelor in a technical university, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 6(2), 90–93 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ginne, The future bachelor of science as a subject of development of professional competencies, Business Education Law, 3(52), 438–444 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Mikhanova, General cultural competencies: diagnostics (part II), Volga region. Series: Humanitarian Sciences, 2(42), 23–34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Mrtinez et al., Training of teachers and assessment of their performance on the basis of the competency-based approach, Integration of Education, 23(3), 350–365 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ben de Sousa, Rhodes University, Teaching Practice A Handbook for Student Teachers (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Shvatsky, Preparation of a future foreign language teacher for teaching languages and cultures (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Gal’skova, A.P. Vasilevich, N.F. Koryakovtseva, N.V. Akimova, The Basics of Learning Foreign Languages. Text-book (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pryakhina, M.V. Sozinova, Psychological and pedagogical support of professional development of the personality of a student at the University, Business Education Law, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yagubova, Teaching language abilities and speaking skills by means of virtual travelling, Business Education Law, 3, 417–422 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Korotkova, E.A. Tsaregorodskaya, Potential of interactive lessons in competence-based approach to training teachers, Modern problems of science and education, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Izotova, Educational Linguistic Practice as a basis for formation of professional-communicative competences of a Foreign Language Teacher, Modern problems of science and education, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Dzhakan, G.A. Abdimaulen, Techniques of Teaching English (As a Second Language) at School (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yagubova, M.V. Murieva, Linguocultural Approach As Modern Experience in Learning Foreign Languages, The European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, 214, 1841–1849 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Skripnikova, Theoretical basis of foreign language teaching methods (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Glukhov, Yu.D. Ermakova, I.V. Kapustina, New tendencies in Foreign Language Teaching, Bulletin of Samara State University, 2(38) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Ananiev, Selected Psychological Works: in 2 volumes (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Murieva, Gaming Technologies in modern foreign language education, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 56-9, 158 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Murieva, Students’ Teaching Practice as a stage in professional formation of students – future foreign language teachers, Vector of science Tolyatti State University, 4(19), 124 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.