SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- M.W. Marek, C.S. Chew, Teacher Experiences in Converting Classes to Distance Learning in the COVID-19 Pandemic, International Journal of Distance Education Technologies, 19(1), 89-109 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Dronova, Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the effective use of the Moodle distance learning system in the academic process of master’s studies at a pedagogical, Computer science and education, 7, 51-57 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bakasheva, L.S. Hamidov Formations of students’ readiness for self-education using distance technologies, MNO, 6(79), 323-325 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat Organization of distance education in the Russian Federation, Computer science and education, 4, 25-33 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Soldatkin, Informatics in the system of distance education at the turn of the XXI century, Distance education, 1, 9 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sumner, Serving the System: A Critical History of Distance Education, Towson University, 4(1) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Margaryan, M. Bianco, Littlejohn, Instructional Quality of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), Computers and Education, 80, 77-83 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huchek, Innovation in enterprises and their implementation, 45-46 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Chernilevsky, O.K. Filatov, Innovative approaches to the organization of training, Specialist, 2(4), 50 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ivanova, O.V. Murugova Online education through the eyes of students and teachers (following the results of the 2019 pedagogical study), Open education, 24(2), 4-16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Sadomceva, L.A. Dzhigola, V.V. Shakirova, Propedevtika chemical knowledge of primary and primary school, Physics in school, S2, 186-189 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Zharkikh, N.M. Alykov, N.V. Zolotareva, Quantum ecological chemistry – new educational discipline for universities, Natural sciences, 4, 130-136 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mukumov, Using the Moodle Distance Learning System in the Educational Process, Journal NX, 6(11), 156-159 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shchedrina, I. Valiev, F. Sabirova, D. Babaskin, Providing Adaptivity in Moodle LMS Courses, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning, 16(2), 95-107 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zinina, J.A. Olentsova, University’s problems in the era of distance learning technologies and their solution, Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 1(30), 57-59 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Bretz, Evidence for the Importance of Laboratory Courses, J. Chem. Educ, 96, 193-195 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pyatt, R. Sims, Virtual and Physical Experimentation in Inquiry-Based Science Labs: Attitudes, Performance and Access, J. Sci. Educ. Technol., 21, 133-147 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Alekhine, N.A. Makarova, Features of the organization of distance learning of organic chemistry in a pedagogical university in the conditions of the pandemic of coronavirus infection, Open education, 24(5), 36-45 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Qiang, A. G. Obando, Y. Chen, C. Ye, Revisiting Distance Learning Resources for Undergraduate Research and Lab Activities during COVID-19 Pandemic, J. Chem. Educ., 97, 3446-3449 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saar, M. Mclaughlin, R. Barlow, J. Goetz, A.W. Adediran, A. Gupta, Incorporating Literature into an Organic Chemistry Laboratory Class: Translating Lab Activities Online and Encouraging the Development of Writing and Presentation Skills, J. Chem. Educ, 97, 3223-3229 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Johnson, M.K. Gaines, M.J. Van Vleet, K.M. Jackson, C. Barrett, Unleashing Our Chemistry Superpowers: Promoting Student Success and Well-Being at a Black Women’s College during COVID-19, J. Chem. Educ., 97, 3369-3373 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- James R. Brinson, Learning outcome achievement in non-traditional (virtual and remote) versus traditional (hands-on) laboratories: A review of the empirical research, Computers & Education, 87, 218-237 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.