SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- I.N. Babich, New Educational Technologies in the Information Age, Foundation for New Technologies in Education “Baytik”, 68–70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Slastenin, B.C. Podymova, The Teacher’s Readiness for Innovation, Pedagogical Science and Education, 1, 32–37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Molokov, A.V. Molokova, Topical Issues of Informatization of Education (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Ibragimov, Information Technologies and Distance Learning Tools, 336 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Abramov, M.V. Bulgakov, A.D. Ivannikov, A.V. Sigalov, Federal Portal “Information and Communication Technologies in Education”: Five Years in Educational Runet, Journal “Distance Virtual Learning”, 3, 14–30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Dvulichanskaya, Interactive Teaching Methods as a Means of Forming Key Competencies, Science and Education: Electronic Scientific and Technical Edition, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuznetsov, E.K. Henner, W.R. Imakaev etc, Information and Communication Competence of a Modern Teacher, Informatics and Education, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Maltsev, Communication Means of Distance Learning, Basic Research, 3, 106 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Pavlova, R.Ya. Trofimova, Information and Technical Teaching Aids in Primary School, Primary school, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Boyd, Social Network Sites: Definition, History, and Scolarship, Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 13(1), 210–230 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Working the Twittersphere: Microblogging as Professional Identity Construction, A Networked Self: Identity, Community, and Culture on Social Network Sites, 11, 232–250 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.