SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- V.V. Loginova, E.G. Plotnikova, Formation of Professional Competencies of Managers in the Concept of a Profile Approach to Teaching Mathematics, Higher Education Today, 8, 43–48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Law of the Russian Federation “On Education in the Russian Federation” dated on December 29, 2012 No. 273 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://minobrnauki.rf/documents/2974 [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Martirosyan, A.Yu. Kravtsova, The main directions of Teaching Teachers the Use of Information Technology in Teaching Mathematics, Computer Science and Education, 3, 81–84 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Soldaeva, Implementation of a Holistic Approach to Teaching Mathematics as a Condition for Achieving Understanding, Izvestiya of Herzen University, 161, 202–205 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shipachev, Higher Mathematics, 479 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Zagitova, Practice-Oriented Mathematical Education, Higher Education in Russia, 8-9, 123–127 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Slastenin, Pedagogy, 576 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Uspensky, Mathematical and Humanitarian: Overcoming the Barrier (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Dyachkin, Methodological Aspects of Using a Computer in Teaching Higher Mathematics, New Technologies in Education, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Gazizova, G.A. Nikonova, N.V. Nikonova, Teaching and Methodological Aid in Mathematics for Students of a Technological University, Higher Education in Russia, 2, 56–61 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Grigoriev, Approaches to Defining the Role of Informatization in the System of Quality Indicators of Higher Education, Informatization of Education, 4, 418–429 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kapustina, New Information Technologies for Teaching Mathematical Disciplines at a Teachers’ Training University (Based on Mathematica Computer Systems), 92 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bennet, Education & Future, Educational Technology & Society, 2(l), 57–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Verneil, Z.L. Berge, Going Online: Guidelines for Faculty in Higher Education, International Journal of Educational Telecommunications, 6, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.