SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- L.M. Mitina, Psychology of Labor and Professional Development of Teachers, 320 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rogers, A Look at Psychotherapy. Becoming a Human Being, 478 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Besedina, Formation of the Creative Potential of Future Architects in Professional Education, 170 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.A. Uspenskaya, Pedagogical Opportunities for Realizing the Creative Potential of University Students, Bulletin of N.I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, 6, 35–37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shadrikov, Abilities, Gifts, Talent, 7–21 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontiev, Self-Realization and Human Essential Forces, Psychology with a Human Face: A Humanist Perspective in Post-Soviet Psychology, 156–176 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Galazhinsky, The problem of Levels of Human Self-Realization: Value-Semantic Context, Value Foundations of Psychological Science and the Psychology of Values, 123–147 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Abdullina, General Pedagogical Training of Teachers in the System of Higher Pedagogical Education, 141 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shmareva, Psychological Support of the Creative Development of Junior Schoolchildren by Means of Recreational Swimming, 21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Bogoyavlenskaya, Psychology of Creative Abilities, 320 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Shentsova, Professional Self-Determination and Formation of a Future Architect, 181–186 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Shentsova, Developing Interest in Learning by Creating an Emotionally Comfortable Educational Environment, Open Education, 6, 92–104 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sigad, Self-Realization: a Realistic Goal?, Educational Practice and Theory, 18, 17–28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.