SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- I.A. Kolesnikova, Pedagogical Projecting, 288 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, Distance Learning, 190 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Bystrova, The Introduction of an Open E-Learning System as a Factor in the Development of the Region, Economy of the Region, 4, 226–237 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, The Center for Innovative Technologies, 608 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Gorovaya, The Use of Distance Technologies in the Development of Teachers’ Readiness for the Formation of Universal Educational Actions of Junior Schoolchildren, Scientific Support of the System of Advanced Training of Personnel, 3 (5), 80–84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nevzorova, The Study of the Possibilities of the Informational Environment of an Educational Organization in the Professional Development of a Teacher, Education and Training, 1, 9–11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Basharin, Pedagogical Technology: What Is It ?, Specialist, 9, 26–29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Bulin-Sokolova, Using ICT in Education, Informational Society, 3/4, 119 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Krylova, Formation of ICT Competence in the Process of Implementing the Educational Model “The Inverted Learning”, Academy, 1 (4) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuznetsov, A.L. Semenov, About the Project of the Concept of the Educational Area “Informatics and Information Technologies”, 17, 21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.Sh. Matros, School Informational Model, Computer Science and Education, 3, 1–8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E-sоft Development / website of the company for the development of distance courses. Access mode: http://www.weblearn.ru/ozentre# [Google Scholar]
- Going the Distance: Online Educational in the United States [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://оlms.cte.jhu.edu/оlms2/data/ck/sites/336/files/goingthedistance.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.