SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- I. Gan, R. Sun, Digital Barriers and Individual Coping Behaviors in Distance Education During COVID-19, International Journal of Knowledge Management, 18(1) (2022), DOI: 10.4018/IJKM.290023 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Prokopenko, V.A. Kaigorodova, Aerospace Education in Russia, Staffing of the military-industrial complex, 11, 164 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of February 5, 2018 No. 81 “On the approval of the federal state educational standard of higher education—bachelor’s degree in the direction of training 03.24.04 Aviation” (as amended and supplemented), Edition as amended by No. 1456 of November 26, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Prokopenko, O.S. Dolgov, B.B. Safoklov, D.B. Sukhanov, Adaptation of a student of a higher educational institution to the educational process in the conditions of distance learning, in Collection of the 9th International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference “Modern Challenges and Actual Problems of Science, Education and Production”, I, 476 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sengupta, Possibilities and Challenges of Online Education in India During the COVID-19 Pandemic, International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, 17(4) (2022), DOI: 10.4018/IJWLTT.285567 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Bolotova, A.N. Rizhov, G.M. Kojaspirova, Pedagogy of higher education (Prospekt, Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Dereso, K.C. Meher, A.A. Shobe, COVID-19 Pandemic and Strategizing the Higher Education Policies of Public Universities of Ethiopia, International Journal of Sociotechnology and Knowledge Development, 14(2) (2022), DOI: 10.4018/IJSKD.2022040101 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Parmar, A. Singh, An Evaluation of Online Education Efficacy and the Measures to Improve It From the Perspectives of Management Students in the Wake of COVID-19, International Journal of e-Collaboration, 18(1) (2022), DOI: 10.4018/IJeC.290300 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.