SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- R.R. Anamova, L.V. Bykov, D.A. Kozorez, Aircraft industry staff retraining as a part of vocational education in the Russian Federation, TEM J., 8(3), 978 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Svirina, A. Lopatin, J. Titko, Analysis of students performance in relation to the results of State Unified Exam: The case of Russian university, Business, Management and Economics Engineering, 19(1), 170 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kornilin, M.F. Safargaliev, Economic Evaluation of Measures to Improve the Efficiency of Knowledge-Intensive Production in a Networked Economy, in Proceedings of the 1st All-Russian Scientific-Practical Conference of Young Aviators of Russia “Aviation of the Future: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities”, 29-30 November 2019, Kazan, Russia, 411 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Safargaliev, Y.A. Kitsay, E.N. Egorova, L.V. Ermolina, Modernization of modern entrepreneurship on the basis of artificial intelligence, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 91, 346 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Tregubova, V.E. Kozlov, A.S. Kats, Discource on students participation in international projects on inter-ethnic tolerance formation in multicultural environment, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences, 12(2), 261 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mironova, L. Nugumanova, A. Bushueva, S. Markova, Z. Zapparova, Integrated indicator of quality of services of higher education institutions, in 19th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2019, 30 June — 6 July, 2019, Bulgaria, 19, 191 (2019), DOI: 10.5593/sgem2019/5.4/S22.026 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.