SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- E.A. Gnatyshina, N.V. Uvarina, A.V. Savchenko, Characteristics of adaptation processes at the university in the conditions of socio-cultural dynamics: Comparative analysis of adaptation processes of foreign and domestic university students, Bulletin of the South Ural State University, 10, 34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Prokopenko, O.S. Dolgov, B.B. Safoklov, D.B. Sukhanov, Adaptation of a student of a higher educational institution to the educational process in the conditions of distance learning, in Collection of the 9th International scientific and practical Internet conference “Modern challenges and actual problems of science, education and production”, 1, 476 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Bolotova, A.N. Rizhov, G.M. Kojaspirova, Pedagogy of higher education (Prospekt, Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Konstantinov, V.A. Goncharova, Competition model in the Russian higher education system, Education Management Review, 3(43), 111 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Volzhenina, V.A. Kaigorodova, D.S. Shavelkin, Methods of conducting classes in a distance learning environment, Modern Pedagogical Education, 10, 58 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Prokopenko, V.A. Kaigorodova, Aerospace education in Russia, Staffing of the military-industrial complex, 11, 164 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. Allen, J. Seaman, R. Garrett, Blending in: The Extent and Promise of Blended Education in the United States (Sloan Consortium, Needham, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mackness, M. Waite, G. Roberts, E. Lovegrove, Learning in a Small, Task-Oriented, Connectivist MOOC: Pedagogical Issues and Implications for Higher Education, International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 14(4), 145 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Liyanagunawardena, A.A. Adams, S.A. Williams, MOOCs: A Systematic Study of the Published Literature 2008-2012, International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 14(3), 202 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Singh, Building Effective Blended Learning Programs, Educ. Technol., 43, 51 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.