SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- D.A. Kozorez (eds.), Aerospace education in Russia. Staffing of the military-industrial complex (MAI Publishing House, Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mayorova, Integration of educational and scientific-technological areas during the process of education of aerospace engineers, Acta Astronautica, 69(7-8), 737 (2011), DOI: 10.1016/j.actaastro.2011.04.007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Sidnyaev, Contemporary day discussion on the concept of elite engineering education, Engineering Education, 17, 14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodriguez, A. Laverón-Simavilla, J.M. Del Cura et al., Project based learning experiences in the space engineering education at Technical University of Madrid, Adv. Space Res., 56(7), 1319 (2015), DOI: 10.1016/j.asr.2015.07.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Lutsenko, I.R. Shafikova, A.L. Galinovskiy, Training features of the engineering personnel for the high-tech sector of the economy in the UK, Handbook. An Engineering J., 10(247), 50 (2017), DOI: 10.14489/hb.2017.10 [Google Scholar]
- G. Shcheglov, V.I. Mayorova, V. Zelentsov, Integration of controlled joint mixed-year teamwork for designing ultra-small satellites into the specialist degree educational program, Int. J. Mech. Eng. Technol. (IJMET), 10(7), 82 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mayorova, O.K. Bannova et al., Importance of joint efforts for balanced process of designing and education, Acta Astronautica, 111, 249 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Bannova, V. Mayorova, Building trans-national and multi-disciplinary academic curricula through adaptation of a project-based approach, AIP Conf. Proc., 2171, 140002 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Juravleva, V.A. Shakhnov, A.I. Vlasov, Adaptation of professional engineering training to the challenges of modern digital production, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1134, 623 (2020), DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-40274-7_59 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Shafikova, Reading in English at an engineering university. A matter of importance, AIP Conf. Proc., 2318, 020015 (2021), DOI: 10.1063/5.0035983 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Volchkevich, I.L. Volchkevich, Bauman Moscow State Technical University: History and modernity (Bauman MSTU Publishing House, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Fedorov, K.S. Kolesnikov, Scientific schools of Bauman Moscow State Technical University. History of development (Bauman MSTU Publishing House, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Alyoshin, G.P. Pavlikhin, I.B. Fedorov, Academician Georgy Aleksandrovich Nikolaev. Pages of the life of an outstanding scientist, teacher and organizer of a higher school (Bauman MSTU Publishing House, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Antsupova, G.P. Pavlikhin, Rectors of Bauman MSTU (1830-2001), 2nd ed. (Bauman MSTU Publishing House, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Barmin, O.P. Matveeva, V.V. Chugunkov, Academician V.P. Barmin and the Department of “Launch rocket systems”: To the centenary of the birth of V.P. Barmin and the 50-th anniversary of the Department (Bauman MSTU Publishing House, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Protasov, To the 90-th anniversary of his birth (RPM Publishing House, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gushchin, E.L. Kalyazin, Yu.A. Matveev, V.K. Serdyuk, Department of Space Systems and Rocket Engineering of the Moscow Aviation Institute (state technical university). To the 45-th anniversary of the foundation, ed. by O.M. Alifanov, V.N. Yarotsky, D.B. Payson (MAI Publishing House, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ruslanov, P.P. Afanasyev, Moscow Aviation Institute. Facts, figures, documents. Reference materials (MAI Publishing House, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Afanasyev, V.I. Ruslanov, I.K. Turkin, Sixty years of training rocket engineers at MAI. To the 60-th anniversary of the department 602. Department of “Aviation and Rocket Systems” (1952-2012), ed. by I.K. Turkin (MAI Publishing House, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Usyukin, A.I. Ganichev, S.V. Reznik (eds.) M-1: 50 years after the start (Bauman MSTU Publishing House, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Zimin, V.N. Eliseev, S.V. Reznik et al., SM-1: The flight is normal. To the 100-th anniversary of the birth of V.I. Feodosiev, ed. by V.N. Zimin (Strannik, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev B.K., I thank my fate. Letters to a friend (Publishing House “RTSoft”—”Kosmoscop”, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.