SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- Shaping the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Siemens AG [Electronic resource], URL https://rn.siemens.com/en/innovation/research-topics/shaping-the-fourth-industrial-revolution.htm (citation date: 2021-07-27) [Google Scholar]
- J. Manyika, M. Chui, M. Miremadi, J. Bughin, K. George, P. Willmott, M. Dewhurst, A future that works: automation, employment, and productivity (McKinsey Global Institute, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Uvarov, S. Wang, C. Kang, H. Su, P. Cao, S. Jiang, Yu. Zhan, S. Zhu, Problems and prospects of digital transformation in Russia and China, in Materials of the II Russian-Chinese conference “Digital transformational image and artificial intelligence”, 26-27 September 2019, Moscow, Russia, 155 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Forecast of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024 (approved on Session of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 19.09.2019), Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource], URL https://www.economy.gov.ru/material/file/450ce3f2da1ecf8a6ec8-f4e9fd0cbdd3/Prognoz2024.pdf (citation date: 2021-07-27) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vitkovsky, Transformation of the education system: why and how it happens, Directory-online [Electronic resource], URL https://medium.com/direktoria-online/brovkina-9c7cf1e2f423 (citation date: 2021-04-05) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Sazonova, Transformation of education as a phenomenon of objective reality (Publishing House “University”, Orenburg, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kiryakova, N.A. Kargapoltseva, I.D. Belonovskaya, Scientific and Pedagogical Projections of the Transformation of University Education, Higher Education in Russia, 29(8-9), 155 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Schelkunov, Universities of the new generation, Bulletin of Economics, Law and Sociology, 1, 187 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barber, K. Donnelly, S. Rizvi, An Avalanche Is Coming. Higher Education and the Revolution Ahead, Educational Studies Moscow, 3, 152 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kiryakova. E.A. Garaeva, Development of information and communication skills of university lecturer in conditions of digitalization of educational environment, Vestnik of the Orenburg State University, 2(230), 30 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kiryakova, V.V. Moroz, Digital educational environment—axiological student creativity driver, in University complex as a regional center for education, science and culture: Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference (with international participation), 25-27 January 2021, Orenburg, Russia, 3417 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kiryakova, V.V. Moroz, Axiological Dominants of Personality Development in the Digital World, in Priorities and values of individual education and development in modern society: Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, 29 October 2020, Ryazan, Russia, 73 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Polyakova, K.S. Fursov, Digital practices of Russians during the period of self-isolation, Institute of Statistical Research and Knowledge Economics—National Research University “Higher School of Economics” [Electronic resource], URL https://issek.hse.ru/news/438496284.html (citation date: 2021-07-27) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Osipova, Competency approach in education, Multifunctional system “Informio” [Electronic resource], URL http://www.informio.ru/publications/id1961/Kompetentnostnyi-podhod-v-obrazovanii (citation date: 2021-07-27) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Zavodchikov, E.F. Zera, D.P. Zavodchikova, Innovative professional space of people (Publishing House of Russian State Professional Pedagogical University, Yekaterinburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kashina et al., Permanent nature of transformations in modern university educational environment: didactic aspect of transgression, EurAsian J. Biosci., 14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Tetersky, Pedagogical accompaniment ofclip accompaniment to a modern youth, Values and meanings, 1(29), 56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.F. Piralova, V.M. Filippov, E.A. Beloglazova, The reverse component of the formation and development engineering universities teachers’ professional competence, Higher education today, 4, 27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Akhayan, E.V. Piskunova (eds.), in Collection of articles of the I International Scientific and Practical Conference “Educational dynamics of network personality”, 30 January 2018, St. Petersburg, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.