SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- E.G. Elina, V.M. Anikin, Purpose Education: Social Risks and their Overcoming, Izv. Sarat. Univ. Sociology. Politology, 18, 373 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Anamova, L.V. Bykov, D.A. Kozorez, Aircraft Industry Staff Retraining as a Part of Vocational Education in the Russian Federation, TEM J., 8(3), 978 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Volzhenina, V.A. Kaigorodova, D.S. Shavelkin, Methodology for Conducting Classes in a Remote Learning Environment, Modern Pedagogical Education, 10, 58 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Chernoskutov, Problems of Purposeful Contract Education of Governance Personnel, Problems of Governance. Scientific and Practical Journal, 7(10), 40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gilpin, M. Kofoed, Employer-Sponsored Education Assistance and Graduate Program Choice, Cost, and Finance, Res. High. Educ., 61, 431 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Glaesser, Competence in educational theory and practice: a critical discussion, Oxf. Rev. Educ., 45, 70 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Filippov, A.S. Tutushkin, The formation of the Continuous Education System in the Rostec State Corporation, Innovations, 12(182), 24 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Konstantinov, V.A. Goncharova, Competition Model in the Russian Higher Education System, Education Management Review, 3, 111 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.