SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- Yu.N. Karaulov, Russian language and language personality (URSS, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Slyshkin, From text to symbol: linguistic and cultural concepts of precedent texts in consciousness and discourse (Academia, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Prokhorov, Reality. Text. Discourse (Flinta, Nauka, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, Language circle: personality, concepts, discourse (Peremena, Volgograd, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Adaeva, Philology. Theory & Practice, 7(18):I, 22 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Bazhenova, Perm University Herald. Russian and Foreign Philology, 3, 32 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Petrova, Vestnik IGLU, 2(10), 176 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Myskin, Philology. Theory & Practice, 10(40):III, 134 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Price, Science, 149(3683), 510 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Sorokovykh, Increasing motivation to learn a foreign language, Proceedings of International scientific and practical conference of teachers, postgraduates, students and practitioners “Actual problems of social stratification and transformation in modern conditions”, 16 October 2020, Penza, Russia, 452 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lazarev, International Information Forum, 42(1), 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Davis, A. Cochran, arXiv:1504.07479 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Verstak, A. Acharya, H. Suzuki, S. Henderson, M. Iakhiaev, C.C. Yu Lin, N. Shetty, arXiv:1411.0275 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Johnson, Collection Building, 33(1), 25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.