SHS Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20222022 International Conference on Information Technology in Education and Management Engineering (ITEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 May 2022|
- Yuan Zaiwang. On the Development of “Characteristic Curriculum” in Ordinary High Schools [J]. People’s Education, 2012(07):42-44. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D J. Research on the compilation of high school textbooks using Liangping New Year wood-block prints as local art curriculum resources [D]. Chongqing Normal University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Nie Yuanyuan. Research on the Integration of Interest of Calligraphy into Junior High School Calligraphy Teaching [D]. Hainan Normal University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Lijun. Research on academic Achievement Evaluation of Academic Masters in Curriculum and Teaching Theory [D]. Southwest University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yan H Z. Research on intangible cultural Heritage entering middle school fine arts curriculum and teaching [D]. East China Normal University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.