SHS Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20222022 International Conference on Information Technology in Education and Management Engineering (ITEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 May 2022|
- J. chen, S. yao, Application of virtual reality technology in sports technology simulation, Sports Science, 9, 34, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Qi, Z. liu, Z. Liu, Development and application of network-based multimedia courseware for basketball teaching in colleges and universities, Shandong Sports Science Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2, 86, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Comparative experimental research on multimedia teaching in basketball teaching in ordinary colleges and universities, Heilongjiang Higher Education Research, 8, 68, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Q. he, A review of the application of virtual reality technology in physical education, Neijiang Science and Technology, 8, 35, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, The application of virtual reality technology to basketball fixed-point shooting training a review of “The Foundation and Application of Virtual Reality Technology”, Research on Science and Technology Management, 22, 44, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ren, K. Li, C. Zhan. Research on the application of virtual reality technology in the teaching of sports art courses-Taking the application of MultiGen Creator software as an example, Journal of Shandong Agricultural Engineering College, 6, 79, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, Research on the application of virtual reality technology in “high school sports specialization” tennis teaching, Shanghai Normal University study, 2, 20, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Xu, Research on the application of virtual reality technology in college physical education, Journal of Lanzhou University of Arts and Sciences (Natural Science Edition), 1, 56, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.