SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- P. C Zhang, et al. Exploration on the teaching reform of the Internet of Things engineering course under the background of “new engineering”-Taking the course of sensor principle and detection technology as an example [J]. Quality Education in the West, 2018, 4(01): 147-149. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yu Sun, et al.. Course Reform and Construction of Internet of Things Engineering under the New Engineering Backround [J]. Journal of Luoyang Normal University, 2021, 40(05): 82-86. [Google Scholar]
- S. R Yang, et al. Discussion on Teaching Reform of Internet of Things Perception, Recognition and Control Technology Course [J]. Internet of Things Technology, 2021, 11(04):113-114+117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F Yao et al. Research on the practical teaching of the perception layer module of the Internet of Things [J]. Software Guide, 2017, 16(01):197-199. [Google Scholar]
- J Fan. Exploration and Practice of Internet of Things Course Teaching Reform Based on CDIO Concept [J]. Computer Education, 2022(02):100-104. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.