SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Chang Y. J. Research on Teaching Reform of Applied Undergraduate Universities under the Market Orientation: Taking Marketing Courses as an Example [J]. Education Information Forum, 2021 (4):68-69. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang N. L. Application and exploration of task-driven project-based teaching method in practical courses [J]. Education and Teaching Forum, 2021 (45):117-120. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Q. H. & T. C. H. & L. W. et al. Analysis of the application of project management in the practical teaching of innovation and entrepreneurship education for college students [J]. Science and Technology Economics Guide, 2020 (24): 86-88 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X. H. & Li R. J & Zhang H. Y. et al. Practice and exploration of two-way assessment mechanism for advanced mathematics based on process evaluation [J]. Higher Education Journal, 2020 (26):65-67, 71 [Google Scholar]
- Huang L. L. & Shi W. The practice and innovation of the dual-track process assessment mechanism of “online and offline, in-class and out-of-class” [J]. Science and Technology and Innovation, 2020 (19): 118-119 [Google Scholar]
- Gao X. & Yan M.M. & Pan X. H. The influence and problems of mixed teaching in colleges and universities on the development of college students’ personality [J]. Health Professions Education, 2019, 37 (24): 35-37 [Google Scholar]
- Li H. C. & An L. H. & Li R.F. Discussion on the smart teaching mode of “Rain Classroom” and the evaluation method of the whole process of students’ learning [J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2018, 17 (3): 113117 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao R. & Wang Y. L. Research on the procedural assessment system based on Rain Classroom [J]. Business Economics, 2019 (7):182-184 [Google Scholar]
- Xu F. & He Y. J & Ma L. Research on the design and practice of the course assessment system for undergraduates: A case study of Soochow University [J]. Shandong Chemical Industry, 2019, 48 (21):219220, 222 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Z. B. The Process Interpretation of Effective Teaching [J]. Educational Research, 2017, 38 (9): 99105. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.