SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- Ardana, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Gani, M. Arsyad, S. Syariati, A. Hadi, and Y. Yusriadi, “Success in management of student businesses with personal characteristics, government assistance and entrepreneurship curriculum,” Int. J. Recent Technol. Eng., Vol. 8, No. 3, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Yusriadi, A. Sahid, I. Aminullah, A. Azis, and A. Rahman, “Bureaucratic Reform to the Human Resouces: A Case Study on the One-Stop Integrated Service,” J. Soc. Sci. Res., Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 61–66, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Dewi, A. F. Rodli, and F. Nurhidayati, “Effect of Work Engagement, Work Environment and Work Spirit on Teacher Satisfaction,” IJBTOB, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 2775–4936, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Tasman, Z. M. E. Siregar, and M. F. Nasution, “The Influence of Work Enviroment, Promotion, and Job Satisfaction on Employee Performance,” BIRCI-Journal, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 4026–4031, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Jufri, U. Farida, H. Tamsah, T. Zachatias, Ivana, and M. Bugis, “The Effect of Leadership and Work Climate on Employee Efficiency by Employee Work Encouragement in the West Sulawesi Province Regional Disaster Management Agency,” Ind. Eng. Oper. Manag. Singapore, pp. 7318–7327, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ahakwa, J. Yang, E. A. Tackie, and S. Atingabili, “The Influence of Employee Engagement, Work Environment and Job Satisfaction on Organizational Commitment and Performanceof Employees: A Sampling Weights in PLS path Modelling,” SEISENSE J. Manag., Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 34–62, (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Stromberg, E. Aboagye, J. Hagberg, G. Bergstrom, and M. L. Karlsson, “Estimating the Effect and Economic Impact of Absenteeism, Presenteeism, and Work Environment–Related Problems on Reductions in Productivity from a Managerial Perspective,” V A L U E I N H E A L T H 2, Vol. 20, No. 8, pp. 1058–1062, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- samson J. Mgaiwa, “Academics’ job satisfaction in Tanzania’s higher education: The role of perceived work environment,” Soc. Sci. Humanit. Open, Vol. 4, No. 100143, pp. 1–9, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Yang, S. C. Chen, L. Lee, and Y. S. Liu, “Employee Stress, Job Satisfaction, and Job Performance: A Comparison between High- technology and Traditional Industry in Taiwan,” J. Asian Financ. Econ. Bus., Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 605– 618, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- J. Yusof, F. A. B. Ibrahim, S. M. S, H. B. H. Hassan, and M. N. Bin Nordin, “Elements of Work Environment In The Construct Of Special Education Teacher Workload In Malaysia,” Turkish J. Comput. Math. Educ., Vol. 12, No. 11, pp. 5284–5288, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Bin Nordin, F. Iqbal, and R. S. Bajwa, “Challenges Of Parents In The Implementation Of Teaching Process And Facilitation At Home During Movement Control Order For Students WithSpecial Needs With Hearing Impairment In Malaysia,” Psychol. Educ., Vol. 58, No. 2, pp. 9188–9193, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- I. Khairon, K. A. Jasmi, M. K. Latif, M. Y. H. M. Kanafiah, and M. N. Bin Nordin, “hrust Of Faith And Manifestations To Faith According To The Qur’an And Hadith: A Study Of Content Analysis.,” alArch’s J. Archaeol. Egypt / Egyptol., Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 295–314, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Sedarmayanti, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Refika Aditama Eresco, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- U. Sekaran, Research Methods For Business buku 2 Edisi 4. Jakarta: Salemba Empat, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- R. Sundayana, Statistika Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Ghozali, Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 3, (8th ed.). Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Zufrie, M. A. Adam, F. H. Asnora, and A. Indra, “The Influence of Transformational Leadership on Employee Engagement: The Role of Job Satisfaction as Mediating,” IJBTOB, Vol. 01, No. 01, pp. 2775–4936, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Mangkunegara, Evaluasi Kinerja SDM. Bandung: Refika Aditama, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Mathis and J. H. Jackson, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.