SHS Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2023The Fifth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- H. Ye, Q. Chen, Research on the Construction of the “Five-in-One” Model for the Training of Economics and Management College Students under the New Business Background, Higher Education Forum, 8, 36-38 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- National Standard for Teaching Quality of Undergraduate Specialty in Colleges and Universities, Teaching Steering Committee of the Ministry of Education, Higher Education Press, 22, April (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Research on the Training Model of Finance Professionals in Applicationoriented Universities under the Background of New Business, Journal of Heilongjiang Political Science and Law Management Cadre Institute, 5, 157-160 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, T. Yan, K. Ou, Exploration on the Integration of Ideological and Political and Classroom Teaching in the Finance Course Group-Taking the School of Finance of Anhui University of Finance and Economics as an Example, Journal of Inner Mongolia Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 5, 50-54 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, L. Zheng, Research on the New Business Talents Training Model of the Integration of Production and Education in Applied Universities in the Digital Economy Era, Journal of Beijing Union University, 4, 8-12 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, Higher Education Is Facing a New Situation in the New era, sGuangming Daily, 13, December (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, Research on the Blended Teaching of “Finance” Course under the Background of New Liberal Arts Construction, Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Monthly, 2, 133-136 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Meng, Z. Chen, C. Xu, Q. Chen, Exploration and Practice of New Business Talent Training Model in the Digital Economy Era, Journal of Lingnan Normal University, 8, 24-31 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.