SHS Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2023The Fifth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- Z. F. Jiang, N. Liu, A Multi-dimensional Review of the Ideological and Political Construction of University Courses, Modem Education Management, 111-118 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Ji, Analysis of Ideological and Political Curriculum Construction of College in the Perspective of Educational Philosophy, Beijing Education (Higher Education), BBSS (2022) [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Feng, Value Coupling and Practical Theory of Precise Thinking and Ideological and Political Construction of College Curriculum, Journal of North China University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 22, 70-75 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, H. Pan, D. Y. Liu, Ideological and Political Teaching Practice in Organic Chemistry Course, Chinese Journal of Chemical Education, 43, 58-63 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, L. Shi, Functional Spillover of Ideological and Political Theories Teaching in All Courses and Its Realization Path, Theory and Practice of Education, 42, 19-23 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, From “De Embedding” to “Integration”: Influencing Factors and Strategies of Ideological and Political Implementation of College Course, Heilongjiang Researches on Higher Education, 131-137 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Huang, X. C. Yu, The Value Implication, Practical Reflection and Optimization Path of Ideological and Political Construction of College Course in the Perspective of Systematic Thinking, Journal of Higher Education Management, 16, 106-115 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Guo, S. C. Li, S. F. Wu, Y. Zhang, Z. W. Chen, Research on Ideological and Political Reform of All Element Curriculum -Taking the Course of Management Principles as an Example, Journal of Higher Education, 148-151 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Wang, H. F. Li, Y. Wang, On Quality Development of Professional Degree Postgraduate Education under the Guidance of New Development Philosophy, Journal of Graduate Education, 57-60 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, on Ideological and Political Courses: Concept, Understanding, Practice, China University Teaching, 4-9 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Huo, X. M. Qiu, Y. Z. Li, Teaching Reform and Practice of Special History under the Background of Ideology and Politics --Taking the Ideological and Political Construction of Chinese and Foreign Landscape History as an Example, Journal of Higher Education, 147-150 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Pang, Q. K. Tao, J. Kang, Difficulties in the Development of Course-based Ideological and Political Education for Postgraduates in the New Era and the Breakthrough Path, Journal of Graduate Education, 61-67 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.