SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Miao Zengfu. Investigation and Reflection on Promoting the Construction and Use of the Digital Military History Museum of Qiangjun Network. Journal of Political Engineering, 06 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Guihua. A Study on the “Return Rate” of Museum Audiences. Shanghai: Shanghai University, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Jane Kidd. Museums in the New Media Environment: Cross Media, Participation and Ethics. Translated by Hu Fang. Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Education Press, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Shaorui. Research on the Theme Narrative Design of the Exhibition Space of the School History Museum--Taking the School History Museum of Dalian University of Technology as an Example. Liaoning: Dalian University of Technology, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhiyin. Research on Narrative Expression of Exhibition Design of University History Museum. Hunan: Hunan Normal University, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Qian Kai. Research on Museum Audience Autonomy in Cross-media Space. China Press, 05 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Nie Siyu. The Media Practice of Museum Interpretation: Taking the Palace Museum as an Example. Jiangsu: Nanjing University, (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.