SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- L. Cheng, Research on the Influence of Short Video Content Marketing Based on Two-way Perspective [D], Jilin University, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- F. Chai, The Impact of Short Video on Tourism Marketing—takes TikTok Short Video as an Example [J], Travel Overview, 2022 (07): 191–193. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Yang, Impact of Short Video Marketing on Consumer Purchase Decisions [J], Modern Marketing (Business Edition), 2021(11):58–60. DOI:10.19921/j.cnki.1009-2994.2021-11-0058-020 [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Huang, Z.G. Huang, The Current Situation and Countermeasures of Agricultural Products Marketing under the Prevailing Influence of Short Video—Take Shatian Pomelo in Rong County as an Example [J], Southern Agricultural Machinery, 2021, 52(18): 112–114. [Google Scholar]
- Ream Amaraliphear. Impact of Short Video Marketing in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on Consumer Brand Attitudes [D], Beijing Foreign Studies University, 2021. DOI:10.26962/d.cnki.gbjwu.2021.000581. [Google Scholar]
- X.P. Sheng, Effect of Short Video Marketing Content on Consumers' Willingness to Buy [D], Donghua University, 2021. DOI:10.27012/d.cnki.gdhuu.2021.001371. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yin, Study on the Effect of Short Video Scene Marketing on Consumer Purchase Will [D], Chang'an University, 2021. DOI:10.26976/d.cnki.gchau.2021.000918. [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Wu, Impact of Short Video Marketing on Tourism in Hangzhou [J], Marketing Community, 2021, (08): 3–4. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, G. Liu, Research on the Influence of Short Video Social Platforms on Marketing Methods [J], Technology Tank, 2020, (11):69–74. DOI:10.19881/j.cnki.1006-3676.2020.11.12. [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Xiao, The Impact of Short Video on E-commerce Marketing [J], Marketing Community, 2020, (42): 197–198. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.