SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Yanpin, L., Mingjie, Z. (2021). Irrational Expressions of Online Public Opinion in the New Media Era: The Case of “Jiang Ge Murder” as an Example. (2018-7): 87–90. [Google Scholar]
- Duorong, W. (2021) Analysis of the operation mode of UGC video websites--Take B station as an example. Satellite TV and Broadband Multimedia. (11): 2. [Google Scholar]
- Jianming, L. (1988) Basic Public Opinion Studies. China Renmin University Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoping, M. (1989) Revealing the Mystery of Public Relations - Public Opinion Studies. China News Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Bingxing, M. (2013) Research on Internet Public Opinion Guidance[D]. Beijing Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Yihan, C. (2021) Information Epidemic Response Strategies in the Context of the New Coronary Pneumonia Epidemic: The Case of the “Chengdu Girl” by the Internet Violence. Journal of News Research., 5:2. [Google Scholar]
- Lulu, L. (2022) An Analysis of Ethical Issues in Disaster Reporting in the New Media Era - Taking the Henan Rainstorm Incident as an Example. Western Radio and Television [Google Scholar]
- Li, H. (2011) Local government media image communication strategy in the context of online public opinion monitoring [D]. South-Central Minzu University. [Google Scholar]
- Changhua, L., Yue, X. (2020) [J]. Emergency Discourse Communication in Mainstream Media in the Era of Short Video--Analysis of Reports on the New Crown Pneumonia Epidemic Based on People’s Daily’s Shakyin Account. Chinese Journalists, 6:5. [Google Scholar]
- Hui, L. (2018) The Propagation Trend of Online Public Opinion in Hot Social Events: “Hangzhou Nanny Arson Case” as an Example. News Knowledge, 1:3. [Google Scholar]
- Ke, Z. (2017) An exploration of media literacy in online opinion dissemination by the media. TV Guide. (18): 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.