SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Xie, Li and Li. The role of governmental public relations in the shaping of urban image [J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2000(10):185–186. [Google Scholar]
- Chen and Xie. Application of brand character theory in the shaping of urban image [J]. Beauty & Times (City Edition), 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Gao and Liu. The evolution of hosting communication pattern in the new media environment [J]. Journal of International Communication, 2016, 38(03):6–19. DOI: 10.13495/j.cnki.cjjc.2016.03.001. [Google Scholar]
- Lai, Tang and Zhu. On the influence of online word-of-mouth on tourists’ choice of destinations [J]. Management Review, 2011, 23(06):68–75. DOI: 10.14120/j.cnki.cn11-5057/f.2011.06.012. [Google Scholar]
- ihchina.cn. How much do you know about Chaozhou intangible cultural heritage [EB/OL]. [Jun 24, 2022]. https://www.ihchina.cn/Article/Index/detail?id=21784 [Google Scholar]
- cnr.cn. Respect traditional underpinning research and “thicken” cultural connotations of Chaoshan [EB/OL]. (Jan 1, 2021) [Jun 24, 2022]. https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1687661959580552063&wfr=spider&for=pc [Google Scholar]
- Cai. On the brand image communication system and strategies of chaozhou cultural tourism city under 5W mode [J]. Journalism & Communication, 2016(08):7–10. [Google Scholar]
- Wang and Cao. Cultural review and modern inheritance of “Yinglaoye” custom in Chaoshan area [J]. New Western, 2019(06):50–52. [Google Scholar]
- Hong. Analysis of the cultural confidence of chaoshan [J]. Comparative Study of Cultural Innovation, 2018, 2(27):33–35. [Google Scholar]
- Hu. Hakka and chaoshan people in Nanling [J]. Life World, 2013(07):36–39. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhan and Hu. A PEST study of the living inheritance of Jinxiu (Guangxi) folk sports [J] Journal of Guiyang University (Social Science), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, Gui, Huang and Zheng. Typology, mechanism and influence of “cocoons effect” of online mediaintermediary analysis based on a ‘Survey of Social Mentality of Chinese College Students’ (2020) [J]. Journalism & Communication, 2022, 29(05):43–59+126–127. [Google Scholar]
- Chen and Xie. Application of brand character theory in the shaping of urban image [J]. Beauty & Times (City Edition), 2021 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.