SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- Daniel, S. J. (2020). Education and the COVID-19 pandemic. Prospects, (0123456789). [Google Scholar]
- Lo, C. K., & Hew, K. F. (2017). A critical review of flipped classroom challenges in K-12 education possible solutions and recommendations for future research. Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning, 12(1), 4. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41039-016-0044-2 [Google Scholar]
- Murphy, E., Rodríguez-Manzanares, M. A., & Barbour, M. (2021). Asynchronous and synchronous online teaching: Perspectives of Canadian high school distance education teachers. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42(4), 583–591. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01112.x [Google Scholar]
- Perveen, A. (2020). Synchronous and Asynchronous ELanguage Learning: A Case Study of the Virtual University of Pakistan. Open Praxis, 8(1), 21–39. https://doi.org/10.5944/openpraxis.8.1.212 [Google Scholar]
- Tomas, L., Evans, N. (Snowy), Doyle, T., & Skamp, K. (2019). Are first-year students ready for a flipped classroom? A case for a flipped learning continuum. International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education, 16(1). https://doi.org/10.1186/s41239-019-0135-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.