SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Daoxi Qi, Ran Li. A probe into the cultivation of college students’ positive personality from the perspective of positive psychology [J]. Heilongjiang Higher Education Research, (2022),40(08):112–116. [Google Scholar]
- Hui Song. Analysis of coping strategies for college students’ psychological problems based on the perspective of positive psychology [J]. Journal of Heilongjiang Teachers Development College, (2021),40(11):107–109. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Guo.Psychological stress and coping strategies of college students from the perspective of positive psychology[J].Think Tank Times, (2019),(44): 41–42. [Google Scholar]
- Haiyan Liu. Research on mental health education for poor college students in higher education from the perspective of positive psychology [J]. Cheng cai, (2021),(01): 19–20. [Google Scholar]
- Jiangnan Li. Research on the mental health education model of poor college students from the perspective of positive psychology [J]. Taste Classics, (2021),(16):89–91+94. [Google Scholar]
- Houyi Li. The influence of group counseling on college students’ psychological resilience from the perspective of positive psychology [J]. Survey of Education,(2020), 9(13): 40–41+80. [Google Scholar]
- Hongping Pang, Sha Yu. Practical Exploration of Preventive Psychological Crisis Intervention in Colleges and Universities from the Perspective of Positive Psychology [J]. Educational Modernization, (2019),6(28): 50–52. [Google Scholar]
- Qiong Du, Yexiang Wang. Reflections on psychological crisis intervention in colleges and universities from the perspective of positive psychology[J] Teachers, (2021), (18): 7–8 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Deng, Wu Yayi. Exploring a new model of psychological crisis protection for college students through “front, linkage and growth”[J].Beijing Education (Moral Education), .(2020),(03): 83–86. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Wenhua, Cao Yifan. Exploring the construction of social support system in the psychological crisis intervention work of college students[J]. Journal of Shanxi Youth Vocational College,(2021),34(04): 28–31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.