SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Zijiang Yang, Dazhao Yu, Xiangyi Liu, et al. Thinking and analysis on the construction of smart textbook of aircraft structure and system principles [J]. China Education Informatization, 2020 (15): 37–39. [Google Scholar]
- Maoying Cui, Fuhua Yang. Research on smart textbook development system based on big data concept and technology [J]. Electronic World, 2017 (6): 26–27. [Google Scholar]
- Junzi Yan, Jiajun Zhang. Functional model construction and implementation path of smart textbooks [J]. Research on Open Education, 2021, 27 (6): 80–89. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Chen, Yaohua Chen, Kangkang Li, et al. Smart curriculum development at the core of smart education [J]. Modern Distance Education Research, 2016 (1): 33–40. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Zhang, Dejian Liu, Bingbing Xu. The core concept and technology implementation of intelligent digital textbook system [J]. Research on Open Education, 2021,27 (2): 44–54. [Google Scholar]
- Xianyong Duan, Xinjian Zhang, Li Niu, et al. Construction and practice of “smart classroom” teaching mode based on “Internet + education” [J]. Science and Technology Perspective, 2018 (3): 115–116. [Google Scholar]
- Baohui Ma, Ruili Shi, Xiaodong Chen. Practice and exploration of physiology based on youmu + digital textbook [J]. Journal of Baotou Medical College, 2020, 36 (5): 105–106. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Hu, Dongqing Wang, Jun Xu, et al. Morphological characteristics and functional model of digital textbooks [J]. Modern Distance Education Research, 2014 (2): 93–98. [Google Scholar]
- Shu Zhu. Research on the construction and application of smart teaching platform based on big data environment [J]. Electronic Test, 2020 (17): 80–81, 41. [Google Scholar]
- Zhihong Pan.Research on the Construction of Smart Mobile Learning Platform in Colleges and Universities in Big Data Environment [J]. Experimental Technology and Management, 2017 (4): 16–18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.