SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- P. Kremer et al., “Multimodal telepresent control of DLR’s Rollin’ JUSTIN,” in 2009 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Kobe, pp.1601, May 2009. [Google Scholar]
- C. Pacchierotti, S. Sinclair, M. Solazzi, A. Frisoli, V. Hayward, and D. Prattichizzo, “Wearable haptic systems for the fingertip and the hand: taxonomy, Review, and Perspectives”, IEEE Trans. Haptics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 580–600, Oct. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhu et al., “Haptic-feedback smart glove as a creative human-machine interface (HMI) for virtual/augmented reality applications”, Sci. Adv., vol. 6, no. 19, p. eaaz8693, May 2020. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hinchet and H. Shea, “High force density textile electrostatic clutch”, Adv. Mater. Technol., vol. 5, no. 4, p. 1900895, Apr. 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Garcia-Valle, M. Ferre, J. Brenosa, and D. Vargas, “Evaluation of presence in virtual environments: haptic vest and user’s haptic skills”, IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 7224–7233, Jan. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lieberman and C. Breazeal, “TIKL: Development of a wearable vibrotactile feedback suit for improved human motor learning”, IEEE Trans. Robot., vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 919–926, Oct. 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yuichiro Takeuchi et al., “Gilded gait: reshaping the urban experience with augmented footsteps”, Proceedings of the 23nd annual ACM symposium on User interface software and technology, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 185–188, Oct. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. Schmidt, S. Hesse et al., “HapticWalker-a novel haptic foot device”, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 166–180, Apr .2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.