SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- X. P. Liu, J. L. Zhang, “Research of cultivation mode reform of application-oriented undergraduate universities in the age of artificial intelligence,” Journal of Higher Education, vol.21, pp.162–169, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Chen, Y. B. Xuan, Z. X. Li, “Practice and exploration of new teaching mode of machine learning based on AI Studio of Baidu PaddlePaddle,” Computer Education, vol.9, pp.46–50, september 2021. [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Ji, L. H. Zheng, X. T. Ji, “Practice of blending teaching for the course of algorithms analysis and design based on Baidu AI platform,” Computer Education, vol.9, pp.54–57, september 2021. [Google Scholar]
- M. Su, B. Chen, “Research status and knowledge structure of artificial intelligence education,” Higher Education of Sciences, vol.5, pp.41–49, May 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, H. W. Liu, X. T. Ji, “Thoughts of cultivation system construction facing diversified artificial intelligence talents,” Computer Education, vol.2, pp.65–68,74, February 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Y. J. Li, “Exploration of cultivation mode of engineering application innovative AI talents under the fusion of schools and enterprises,” Computer Education, vol.6, pp.95–99, June 2021. [Google Scholar]
- L. Luo, T. Tu, X. T. Ji, and X. Y. Li, “Practical exploration of artificial intelligence teacher training in colleges and universities under the background of industry-education integration,” Computer Education, vol. 6, pp.110–114, June 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Zhang, Y. X. Ouyang, J. Zheng, “Research-based teaching reform of AI direction oriented by comprehensive quality,” Research in Higher Education of Engineering, vol.5, pp.29–33, May 2021. [Google Scholar]
- J. Xing, L. J. Song, X. H. Wang, “Analysis on the diversified training path of goal-oriented applied artificial intelligence talents,” Education Modernization, vol.8, pp.55–58, August 2021. [Google Scholar]
- W. Z. Guo, Y. L. Yu, “Exploration and Practice of top-notch innovative AI talents cultivation in colleges and universities as an example of Fuzhou University,” Higher Education of Sciences, vol.3, pp.63–66, June 2020. [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, X. L. Qian, “Common characteristics and enlightenment of undergraduate AI talents cultivation in world-class universities,” Journal of Yangzhou University(Higher Education Study), vol.6, pp.20–30, June 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Wang, “Research of transformation of development paradigm for artificial intelligence and higher education,” Higher Education of Sciences, vol.3, pp.73–78, March 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Z. B. Wang, X. Zheng, Y. Li, “Investigation and analysis of status and influence factors of engineering students innovation and entrepreneurship under the background of new engineering,” Higher Education of Sciences, vol.2, pp.30–38, February 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.