SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Socio-Cultural History and Financial Management|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Zhou Chang, Chen Sisi. Analysis of the problems in the training of part-time professional master’s degree students under the new situation [J]. Science and Education Guide (Mid term), 2020(2):19–20. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xuehua. The influencing factors and countermeasures of the training quality of part-time education postgraduate [J]. Journal of Changchun Normal University, 2022 (9): 139–141. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ye Fei, Tian Peng, Yin Junyao Research on the training mode of part-time education masters from the perspective of system science theory: taking the “dual type” training mode of Central China Normal University as an example [J]. Journal of Higher Education Research, 2020(1):72–77. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xia, Mao Yuxiao. Research on the Quality Assurance System for the Cultivation of Non full-time Education Masters [J]. China Adult Education, 2020 (5): 35–41. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yan. Research on the Methods of Improving the Classroom Teaching Quality of Full time Professional Postgraduates [J] Education Modernization, 2018 (5): 143–144. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xiangyou, Pan Yuyang. The path to improve the quality of part-time postgraduate education under the new policy [J]. Journal of Hefei Normal University, 2019 (4): 98–100. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Lu, Zhang Zirui, Liu Yuxiao. Analysis of the current situation and future development of professional degree graduate education [J]. Beijing Education (Higher Education), 2021(8): 15–18. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Yue. Research on the Status Quo of the Cognition of the Training Quality of Full time Master of Education Postgraduates in Liaoning Province [D]. Shenyang: Shenyang Normal University, 2018. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaoyong, Chen Huimin, Cai Xiaowei, Ma Jing. The status quo of part-time postgraduate education and improvement measures [J]. New West, 2018 (6): 136–137. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bi Zhongqin, Li Yongbin, Liu Zhibin. Research on online and offline mixed teaching mode for part-time graduate students [J]. Heilongjiang Education (Theory and Practice), 2020 (11): 64–67. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Wang Z, Wang Q, Chen W, Pi Z, Supporting Digitally Enhanced Learning Through Measuremention Higher Education: Development and Validation of a University Students Digital Competence Scale[J].Journal of Computer Assisted Learining, 2021(4):1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yang, Wang Jiyun. Review and Reflection on the Cultivation System of Part time Postgraduates [J]. Education and Teaching Forum, 2021 (12): 34–37. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mao Tian, Tang Xinsheng. Discussion on the pluralistic training mode of part-time graduate students [J]. University, 2021 (11): 46–48. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Bentao, Li Guanhe, Wang Dingming. Research on the characteristics of professional degree talent training mode – based on the perspective of classification [J]. Research on Higher Engineering Education, 2015 (2): 56–61. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Song Xuening. Research on the Cultivation Mode and Improvement Strategy of the Non full-time Master of Education:Taking the Education Management Major of Q University as an Example [J]. Shandong Higher Education, 2021(3): 39–44. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.