SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Human Behavioural Science and Social Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Posttraumatic stress disorders. In Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yu,W. Wang,X. Wu,Y. Tian. Effects of trauma exposure on youth violence and suicidal ideation: Mediating roles of posttraumatic stress disorder and depression. 2021. Psychological Development and Education. [Google Scholar]
- J. Chang. A review of research on crisis intervention for post-traumatic stress disorder. 2016. Dutianxia. [Google Scholar]
- A. Bandura, R. H. Walters, Social learning theory[M]. Prentice Hall: Englewood cliffs, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Brown, P.R. Recupero & R. Stout, PTSD Sub-stance abuse comorbidity and treatment utilization. Addictive Behaviors, 1995, 20(2), 251–254. https://doi.org/10.1016/03064603(94)000603 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ming, Z. Chen, Y. Liu, G. Chen. Analysis of mental health status and influencing factors of veterans. 2022. Chinese public health. [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Monson, C.T. Taft & S.J. Fredman, Military-related PTSD and intimate relationships: From description to theory-driven research and intervention development. Clinical Psychology Review, 2009, 29(8), 707–714. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cpr.2009.09.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Ray & M. Vanstone, The impact of PTSD on veterans’ family relationships: An interpretative phe-nomenological inquiry. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2009, 46(6), 838–847. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2009.01.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Berz, C.T. Taft, L.E. Watkins & C.M. Monson, Associations between PTSD symptoms and parenting satisfaction in a female veteran sample. Journal of Psychological Trauma, 2008, 7(1), 37–45. https://doi.org/10.1080/19322880802125969 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Brown, D. Dewey, B. E. Bunnell, S.J. Boyd, A.K. Wilkerson, M.A. Mitchell & S.E. Bruce, A Critical Review of Negative Affect and the Application of CBT for PTSD. Trauma, Violence, & Abuse, 2016, 19(2), 176–194. https://doi.org/10.1177/1524838016650188 [Google Scholar]
- J. C. DeViva, C. Zayfert, W.R. Pigeon & T.A. Mellman, Treatment of residual insomnia after CBT for PTSD: Case studies. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 2005, 18(2), 155–159. https://doi.org/10.1002/jts.20015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li. The development trend of post-traumatic stress disorder, emotion regulation strategies and post-traumatic growth in college students under the COVID-19 epidemic. 2021. Hainan Medical College Master’s Theis. [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Kearney, K. McDermott, C. Malte, M. Martinez & T.L. Simpson, Association of participation in a mindfulness program with measures of PTSD, depression and quality of life in a veteran sample. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 2011, 68(1), 101–116. https://doi.org/10.1002/jclp.20853 [Google Scholar]
- S.A.M. Rauch, A. Eftekhari & J.I. Ruzek, Review of exposure therapy: A gold standard for PTSD treatment. The Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 49(5), 2012, 679. https://doi.org/10.1682/jrrd.2011.08.0152 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Shi, X. Guo, M. Song, Y. Wang, Y. Liu, D. Xiong. Research analysis of virtual reality technology in PTSD exposure therapy. In: Enhancing the consciousness and function of psychology to serve the society—A collection of abstracts from the 90th-anniversary meeting of the Chinese Psychological Society and the 14th National Psychology Academic Conference. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- N. Paunovic & L.-G. Öst, Cognitive-behavior therapy vs exposure therapy in the treatment of PTSD in refugees. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2001, 39(10), 1183–1197. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0005-7967(00)00093-0 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.