SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Human Behavioural Science and Social Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Zhou Qingsheng. Seventy years of China’s “subject diversity” language policy [J]. Ethnic Studies, 2019(2): 7–8. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiyuan. Analysis of Factors of Distortion in Education Policy [J]. Educational Theory and Practice, 2001(11):16–23. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Xiaoqin, Fu Youlong, An Hongqing. A study on the motivational decline and reconstruction of second language learners at different levels[J]. Foreign Language E-Learning,2019(3): 103–109. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Zhiwen, Yuan Yichuan. A study on basic foreign language education in Yunnan’s frontier ethnic areas in the context of language poverty alleviation [J]. Journal of Yunnan Normal University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 2020,52(5):31–40. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Li. Exploring foreign language education in China’s minority regions from the perspective of “trilingual acquisition”[J]. Ethnic Education Research, 2012, 23(1):31–35. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Rongwen, Zeng Jiayan. Foreign Language Education in Ethnic Regions: Policy Content and Planning Strategies: A Study of Basic Education in Ethnic Minority Areas in Guizhou Province[J]. Language policy, 2020, 31(04): 149–155. [Google Scholar]
- Bolton, Kingsley. Language policy and planning in Hong Kong: colonial and post-colonial perspectives [J]. Applied Linguistics Review, 2011(2): 51–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chan Jim Y.H. Fine-tuning language policy in Hong Kong education: Stakeholders’ Perceptions, Practices and Challenges[J]. Language and Education, 2014, 28(5):459–476. [Google Scholar]
- Cisco Visual Networking Index: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update, 2011–2016. www.cisco.com, 2012–02–14 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jie, Wang Yining. An empirical study of mobile technology for English listening and speaking teaching. Modern Distance Education Research, 2011, 111(3), 72–77 [Google Scholar]
- Viki Zabala. iPhone App Downloads Exceed 15 Billion Today. www.fiksu.com/blog, 2011–07–08 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.