SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Human Behavioural Science and Social Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Q. Wang, R. Li, Q. Wang, and S. Chen, “Non-Fungible Token (NFT): Overview, Evaluation, Opportunities and Challenges.” arXiv, Oct. 24, 2021. Accessed: Oct. 26, 2022. [Online]. Available: http://arxiv.org/abs/2105.07447 [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadini, L. Alessandretti, F. Di Giacinto, M. Martino, L. M. Aiello, and A. Baronchelli, “Mapping the NFT revolution: market trends, trade networks, and visual features,” Sci. Rep., vol. 11, no. 1, p. 20902, Dec. 2021, doi:10.1038/s41598-021-00053-8. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jung, “Current use cases, benefits and challenges of NFTs in the museum sector: toward common pool model of NFT sharing for educational purposes,” Mus. Manag. Curatorship, pp. 1–17, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- E. Brunetta, “The Museum in the Metaverse: On culture as the “place to be. Converging ‘great places’ before and after the pandemic,” Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- C. Eunjin, Y. Lee, “A Study on the Planning of Minhwa Museum Utilizing the Metaverse Platform: Focusing on Zepeto Case,” J. Korea Game Soc., vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 63–74, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, S. Park, and Y. Lee, “A proposal of virtual museum metaverse content for the MZ generation,” Digit. Creat., vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 79–95, 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Loulanski, V. Loulanski, “The sustainable integration of cultural heritage and tourism: a meta-study,” J. Sustain. Tour., vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 837–862, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- G. Erol, A. Ülkü, “Metaverse in Tourism: Forecasts for the Future,” in Proceedings of the Conference on Managing Tourism Across Continents, Istanbul, 2021, pp. 40–42. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.