SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Fang, Ma. Research on the coordination degree of regional innovation and industrial structure coupling and its economic effects in China[J].2019(7):50-58. [Google Scholar]
- Ni Min. Analysis of the restructuring of higher vocational colleges in the new period to support regional economic development [J]. Education and Vocational, 2014(9):12-14. [Google Scholar]
- State Council of the People’s Republic of China. National vocational education reform implementation program [Z]. 2019-02-13. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanru. Analysis of the structure of higher education institutions in China and countermeasures[J]. China Agricultural Education, 2007(1):24-26. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Lingqi. How to adapt the professional settings of higher vocational education to social needs. China Higher Education Research [J].2007(1):66-67. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang San. Promoting the connotation construction of vocational education based on regional industrial economic structure[J]. Research on higher vocational education, 2016(12):7-10. [Google Scholar]
- Tierney, W. G. (1997). Organizational socialization in higher education. The Journal of Higher Education, 68(1), 1. [Google Scholar]
- Layard, R., & Psacharopoulos, G. (1974). The screening hypothesis and the returns to education. Journal of Political Economy, 82(5), 985-998. [Google Scholar]
- Webb, S. (2022). Higher vocational education and the matter of equity. Palgrave Studies in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning. [Google Scholar]
- Kearns, M. (2016). Mature students’ in Irish higher education. Access and Participation in Irish Higher Education, 177-195. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.