SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Jin Dal Yong. Transnational Proximity and Universality in Korean Culture: An alysis of Squid Game and BTS[J]. Seoul Journal of Kor ean Studies, 2022, 35(1) : 5-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shepherd S. Review of Bae Sam-sik’s Changgeuk Lear (Directed by Jung Young-doo for the National Changgeuk Company of Korea) National Theater of Korea, Seoul, 13 and 30 March 2022[J]. Shakespeare, 2022, 18(4): 456-460. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hwang J H. Transcolonial nationhood: Global interplay in Irish and Korean national theatre[D]., 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Kvon D. The Main Peculiarities and Problems of the Theatre Education in Korea[J]. Culture and Art, 2016 (3): 373-378. [Google Scholar]
- Lee J. Munhwa yesul punya ch’aegim unyŏng kigwane kwanhan sironjŏk yon’gu: kungnip chung’ang kŭkchanggwa kungnip kugagwŏnŭi saryerŭl chungsimŭro [A Preliminary Study on the Korean Executive Agencies in the Culture and Arts Sector: Focused on the Cases of the National Theater of Korea and the National Gugak Center][J]. Han’guk chŏngch’aekhakhoe tonggye haksul palp’yo nonmunjip, 2015: 351-71. [Google Scholar]
- Xue C Q, Wang Z, Mitchenere B. In search of identity: the development process of the National Grand Theatre in Beijing, China[J]. The Journal of Architecture, 2010, 15(4): 517-535. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schmich I, Chervin P, Xiangdong Z, et al. The acoustics of the Beijing National Grand Theatre of China[J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2008, 123(5): 3097. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Y, Ni M. The Shanxi Grand Theater: The “Renaissance” of Chinese Drama Land[M]//Grand Theater Urbanism. Springer, Singapore, 2019: 149178. [Google Scholar]
- Nogueira M P. Theatre for Development: an overview[J]. Research in Drama Education: The Journal of Applied Theatre and Performance, 2002, 7(1): 103-108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Killick A. In Search of Korean Traditional Opera: Discourses of Changguk[M]. University of Hawaii Press, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.