SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- BBC NEWS, BBC News.com., AI and media Artificial intelligence AI how to make news. BBC News.com, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ames, Discourse, Context & Media, Being a ‘Host’ or a ‘Journalist’: Orientation to role on the ABC’s Q&A, 11, 16-19, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Han, New Media Research, Reflections on the ’appearance’ of an AI presenter on a TV show, 07, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kitsa, I. Mudra, Communication Today, SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS FOR TV PROGRAMMES PROMOTION, 02, 56-73, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Bard, Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, ‘The Role of Differing Host Styles in Fox News’ Prime Time Coverage of Health Care Reform in August 2009’, 03, 659-676, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, An analysis of Attitude in News Discourse from the Perspective of Appraisal Theory—A Corpusbased Study of News Reports on People’s Daily and New York Times, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Q.X. Ren, Radio & TV Journal, The possibility of replacing hosts in the context of artificial intelligence from the perspective of host communication: Xinhua News Agency’s “AI Synthetic Anchor” as an example, 12, 146-147, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.Y. Jing, News Dissemination, Strategies for TV news presenters to meet the challenges of AI anchors, 02, 91-92, (2022) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Chen, Theory Horizon, Interview on how the American media became the Fourth Estate, 07, 172175, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.Q. Li, People’s Forum. Current public experiences and expectations of human-computer interaction. 11, 36-37, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Zhu, New Media Theory, Newscasters respond to the challenge of artificial intelligence, 14, 38-39, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Qin, Nanchang Aviation University, How AI technology and traditional media should complement and co-exist in the age of smart media. 4, 45-153, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- XinhuaNet, XinhuaNet., Media Change and Development in the Age of Artificial Intelligence” 2019 Research Report, (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.