SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Saussure, Gao Mingkai. (1980) A Course in General Linguistics. Commercial Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Peirce. (2014) Peirce: On symbols. Sichuan University Press, Chengdu. [Google Scholar]
- Stuart Hall, ed. (2003)Representation: Cultural Representation and the Practice of Meaning. The Commercial Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yiheng, Z. (2011)Principles and derivations of semiotics. Nanjing University Press, Nanjing. [Google Scholar]
- Li Changchun, L., Wang Huarui, W. (2012) A Brief Discussion of Visual Symbols and Visual Rhetoric in Television Commercials. Film Review Intervention, (20):85-86. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Rongchang, H. (2019) Rethinking the role of journalists under semiotic constructs. China Press, 08:56-57. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yong, Z. (2019) The application of nonverbal symbols in live television news reporting. News Communication, 14:257-258. [Google Scholar]
- Tang JJ. (2004) Interpreting the symbolic meaning of television communication under the three-dimensional relationship construction. Fudan University. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Zaiqin, X. (2019) Analysis of innovative elements of cultural TV variety shows--Take National Treasures as an example. Television Technology, 43(14):38-40. [Google Scholar]
- Teng Hualin, T. (2019) The heritage of excellent traditional culture from “The New Palace”[J]. Audiovisual, 03:7-9. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Dan, C. (2018) Content analysis method:the path of symbolic communication research[J]. Education and Culture Forum. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Pengcheng, B., Yan Sanjiu, Y., (2001) Interpreting the symbols, structure and meaning of television news. Journalism University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.