SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- BeckerJ. (1975). The Phrasal Lexical [M]. Cambridge Mass: Bolt and Newman. pp.245–249 [Google Scholar]
- Lewis,M. (1993). The Lexical Approach [M]. The State of ELT and the Way Forward. London: Language Teaching Publications. pp. 230–287 [Google Scholar]
- Altenberg,B. & S. Granger. (2001).The grammatical and lexical Patterning of MAKE in native and non-native student writing [J]. Applied Linguistics ,2:173–195 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NattingerJ.R. & J.S. DeCarrico. (1992). Lexical Phrases and Language Teaching [M]. Oxford: Oxford University Press. pp.31–65 [Google Scholar]
- YanQi, JunXia. (2016) The Effect of Reciting Chunks on English Writing and Speaking Level [J]. Journal of PLAForeign Languages University,39:196–103 [Google Scholar]
- FengChen.(2020)Research on the Cognitive Mechanism of Chunk Meme and its Role in English discourse Listening Comprehension [J]. Language Education, 8:24–30 [Google Scholar]
- Suqin Jiang. (2016) AStudy on the correlation between chunk use and second language reading level in Second language learners [J]. Journal of Foreign Languages, 3:121–124 [Google Scholar]
- Fenglong Cao, Chen-ChenZhang. (2016) An experimental study of language chunk teaching on improving students' translation ability[J]. Foreign language e-learning, 8:92–96 [Google Scholar]
- Linlin Diao. (2004) ASurvey on Lexical Chunk Ability of English Undergraduates [J]. Journal of PLAForeign Languages University. 7: 35–38 [Google Scholar]
- Duchen Wang. (2013) A study on Chinese students' awareness of English language chunks[J]. Basic English Education. 10: 29–35 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.