SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- N.A. Baktasheva, A.A. Verbitsky, Psychology Of Student Motivation (Logos, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Vilyunas V.K. Psychological mechanisms of motivation development. Abstract diss... doc. psychol. Sciences. M., 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Verbitsky A.A. Active learning in higher education: a contextual approach / A.A. Verbitsky. - Moscow: Higher. school 1991. - 204 c- ISBN 5-06-002079-7 [Google Scholar]
- Verbitsky A.A. From the abstract method of school to contextual learning: psychological and pedagogical aspect // Culture, education, development of the individual. M., 1990. S. 117-131. [Google Scholar]
- Verbitsky A.A. New educational paradigm and contextual learning. M.: Research Center for Quality Problems in Training Specialists, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Verbitsky A.A., Bakshaeva N.A. The problem of transformation of motives in contextual learning // Questions of psychology. 1999 No. 3. S. 12-20. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zagvyazinsky, Learning Theory: Modern Interpretation (Academy, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Krutikov, M.V. Oleinikova, Interactive Educational Technologies (Yurayt, Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Makhmutov, Selected Works (MagarifVakyt, Kazan, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Smirnova, Models of learning in the system of higher education Innovations in Education 1, 5–6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Leontiev, On some psychological issues of conscious activity of teaching, Reader in Pedagogical Psychology pp 5–23 (Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.