SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- O.A. Agapova, Updating the content of education based on the analysis of scientific and technological development data: program and methods. The world of ed. – ed. in the world 1(85), 21–36 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Serikov, Reflections on pedagogical science and practice: is dialogue possible? Contin. Ed.: XXI Century 3(19), 1–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kulikova, O.A. Volivok, Integration of science and education in higher education on the example of scientific and educational groups. Azimuth of Sci. Res.: Pedag. and Psychol. 10(2), 189–192 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Chervonny, Preparation of teachers to solve professional problems in the conditions of integration of higher pedagogical and additional education (Doct. Dissertation) (Omsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dolgova, V.A. Belikov, M.V. Kozhevnikov, Partnership as a Factor in the Effectiveness of Practice-Oriented Education of Students. Int. J. of ed. and pract. 7(2), 78–87 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Gerasimova, A systematic approach in philosophy and education: essential characteristics. Bull. of the Perm State Human. Pedag. Univ. Ser. 3. Human. and Social Sci. 1, 101–108 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Dyorina, L.I. Savva, D.A. Balachenkov, Students' professional and personal potential as a basis for self-organisation of activities in the information and education environment. Human. and Pedag. Res. 5(3), 11–18 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Amirov, A.S. Sazhin, I.R. Iskhakov, S.I. Khazhina, Pedagogical possibilities of an integrative-activity approach to the development of a multifunctional core of professional competence of future nursing specialists. Bull. of the Mosc. State Reg. Univ. Ser. Pedag. 4, 52–60 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Gan, L.I. Ponomareva, Training of future teachers in the conditions of integration of higher pedagogical, general and additional education systems. Ed. Bull. Consciousness 23(9), 13–19 (2021). Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.26787/ nydha-2686-6846-2021-23-9-13-19 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bruskova, Motivation to achieve success and motivation to avoid failures as an important factor of successful educational and professional activity of students. Human Capital 9(165), 166–177 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Shalaginova, O.A. Vasina, Diagnostics of the readiness of future teachers to resolve conflicts using mediation technologies. Int. Res. J. 10(124), 47 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Ulanova, N.V. Klyueva, I.G. Nazarova, Socio-psychological and organizational-managerial support of the psychological well-being of school students. Bull. of Kostr. State Univ. Ser. Pedag. Psychol. Sociokin. 25(3), 66–71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gulakova, G.I. Kharchenko, The case method as the basis of practice-oriented learning. The world of sci., cult., ed. 2(63), 143–146 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenkov, Yu.A. Serebrennikova, M.V. Zharikova, Practice-oriented training of future teachers. Element. school 1, 3–6 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Sizikova, Meta-model of reflection in the framework of meta-ontology. Sib. Psychol. J. 68, 6–3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Skorova, A.Yu. Kachimskaya, Yu.A. Yakusheva, Diagnostic resource of the case method in assessing the readiness of future teachers to ensure psychological safety. Bull. of Kemer. State Univ. 23(2), 456–465 (2021). DOI: 10.21603/2078-8975-2021-23-2-456-465 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Korshunova, L.V. Baiborodova, S.S. Bykova, Determining the integral coefficient of psychological comfort of rural school education. Perspect. of Sci. and Ed. 5(53), 388–400 (2021) DOI: 10.32744/pse.2021.5.27 [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Brykalova, Competence-based approach as a methodological basis for the professional training of future teachers: on the problem of transformation of the traditional educational paradigm. Kant 2(35), 195–199 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Houghton, N. Usmanova, Some features of changing the academic landscape of the higher education system in digital transformation. East Europ. Sci. J. 12-4(76), 16–19 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Bessarabova, E.S. Kurysheva, Multicultural orientation of inclusive education in a modern school in the USA. Prosp. of Sci. and Ed. 1(43), 180–183 (2020). DOI: 10.32744/pse.2020.1.13 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.