SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- E.A. Kapoguzov, R.I. Chupin, Sanctions 2022: Opportunities and limitations of reactive regulation by the Russian state, Journal of Economic Regulation 1(22), 67–74 (2022) DOI: 10.17835/2078-5429.2022.13.1.067-074 [Google Scholar]
- The regional trade union of seafarers assessed the prospects for hiring on foreign. Retrieved from: http://kaliningrad.rbc.ru/kaliningrad/07/03/2022/62 20a11a9a7947911fcfe7f [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Aleshchanova, N.A. Frolova, M.R. Zheltukhina, The role of the interdisciplinary context in the formation of the professional terminology, Primo Aspectu 4(44), 77–82 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Znikina, P.A. Strelnikov, Interdisciplinary interaction as the basis for the formation of integrative competencies of university students, Bulletin of the KSU named after. N.A. Nekrasov 2, 197–199 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bezglasnaya, S.A. Sevastyanova, Improving the system of educational programs in the field of economics in the context of interdisciplinary interaction, Bulletin of the Samara State University of Economics 4(114), 153–156 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Komarova, S.A. Bakleneva, O.A. Koryakovtseva, Features of integrated linguistic professional training of cadets in the context of a subject-centered approach, Language and Culture 55, 234–249 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Grigorieva, T.V. Chubarova, Interdisciplinarity in theory and practice: an example of social policy, Social Sciences and Modernity 3, 166–178 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Dubova, G.S. Sanacheva, Interactive interaction “HEI-PRODUCTION” in the preparation of bachelors of metallurgy, Vocational Education in Russia and Abroad 3(19), 130–135 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Weindorf-Sysoeva, M.L. Subocheva, Educational ecosystem: terminological aspect, Vocational Education in Russia and Abroad 4(44), 5–11 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Pevneva, O.L. Tabashnikova, Global competencies in vocational education, Vocational Education in Russia and Abroad 2(34), 60–68 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Abdulaeva, L.A. Zainalova, Interdisciplinary integration as an effective means of teaching students in basic school, Vocational Education in Russia and Abroad 3(35), 55–59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Tenishcheva, Yu.S. Kuznetsova, E.N. Tsyganko, V.A. Filonenko, V.A. Petkov, Technology of interdisciplinary interaction in a foreign language environment as a means of professional training of marine specialists, Scientific Notes of the University named after P.F.Lesgaft, 3(169), 351–356 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Tenishcheva, V.A. Filonenko, V.A. Petkov, Foreign language communication as a means of forming the professional competence of a marine specialist, Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 3: Pedagogy and Psychology 2(218), 86–92 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Tenishcheva, E.N. Tsyganko, Yu.S. Kuznetsova, Specifics of training a marine engineer to work in a foreign language environment, Proceedings of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference “Anthropocentric Sciences: An Innovative View on Education and Personal Development”, pp 246–249 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Filonenko, V.F. Tenishcheva, V.A. Petkov, Formation of the professional readiness of a marine specialist to work in a foreign language environment, Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 3: Pedagogy and Psychology 4(228), 76–82 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.