SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- M.L. Alferova, Formation of Economic Culture of Junior Schoolchildren in the Process of Additional Education (Chelyabinsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Amirkhanova, Investment project as a Condition for the Formation of Economic Culture of the Future Manager of Tourism (Makhachkala, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Anufrieva, Formation of Economic Thinking as a Factor in the Development of Students' Personal Axiological Potential in the University-School Educational System (Novosibirsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bezverkhaya, Conceptual and Contextual Methodology in the Formation of Financial and Economic Thinking in Students of a Professional and Pedagogical College (Magnitogorsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Borovikova, Pedagogical Foundations for the Formation of Schoolchildren's Economic Culture (Perm, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Brizgalov, Pedagogical System of Formation of Basic Economic Culture of an Individual (Maykop, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Zhilkina, Formation of Production and Economic Competence of University Students in the Process of Professional Training (Magnitogorsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kuzmenko, Formation of Economic Culture in High School Students (Chelyabinsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Dorofeev, Shaping an economic culture from the perspective of contemporary educational issues (2018). Retrieved from: http://miiinfo.ru/evropeyskiy-zhurnal-socialnyhnauk/arhiv-nomerov_old/ [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin, Conceptual foundations for the development of a bank of test tasks for the state final certification of graduates of marine educational organizations, Marine Intelligent Systems 1–2(43) 149–156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin, Conceptual basis for the development of a bank of test items for the state final certification of graduates of maritime educational organizations, Marine Intellectual Technologies 1–2(43), 142–148 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makashina, A. Faivisovich, I. Trushchenko, Standardization of maritime education as a goal, result and means of improving its quality, International Association of Maritime Universities-17th Annual General Assembly, pp 41–48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.