SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- N. Lyalin, Party and school. Public ed. 11 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- N. Konstantinov, Development of the public education system in the USSR. Public ed. 11, 28–44 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Medynsky, The content of the educational work of the Soviet school for 25 years. Soviet pedag. 10, 10–23 (1944) [Google Scholar]
- Party administration of public education in the conditions of socialist construction: collection of scientific papers (Sverdlovsk, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- CPSU and school. Collection of works (Moscow, Mosc. City Teacher Train. Univ., 1976) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Chernik, Soviet secondary school during the great Patriotic war (Moscow, Pedag., 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Rossinsky, The education system of the RSFSR during the Second World War. 1941–1945 (2015). Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sistema-obrazovaniya-rsfsr-v-godyvelikoy-otechestvennoy-voyny [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Panachin, Pedagogical education in the USSR: The most important stages in history and the current state (Moscow, Pedag. Publ., 1975) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Bushchik, An Essay on the Development of School Historical Education in the USSR (Moscow, Publ. House of the Acad. of Ped. Sci. of the RSFSR, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pozdnyakov, Power, Society and School Reforms in Russia (late 19th – early 21st centuries) (Saratov, Saratov Univ. Publ. House, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Anaikina, Party and state policy in the sphere of public education in the RSFSR in 1922–1991. Abstract doct. dissertation (Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Browning. Ganz normale Manner: Das Reserve-Polizeibataillon 101 und die “Endlosung” in Polen. Reinbeck (1993) [Google Scholar]
- К. Crawford, Constructing national memory: The 1940/41 Blitz in British history textbooks. Internationale Schulbuchforschung 23(3), 323 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Т. Lomas, Teaching and Assessing Historical Understanding. Rev. Ed. (Leningrad, The Historical Associat., 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abakumov, N.P. Kuzin, F.I. Puzyrev, L.F. Litvinov (comp.), Public education in the USSR. Comprehensive school. Collection of documents, 1917–1973 (Moscow, Pedag. Publ., 1974) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.E. Chadaev, Economy of the USSR during the Great Patriotic War (1941–1945 years) (Moscow, Mysl' Publ., 1965) [Google Scholar]
- Public Education and Culture in the USSR. Statistics Digest (Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Sorokina, The activities of the Komsomol in the implementation of the party's course on the restoration of a comprehensive school during the Great Patriotic War (Cand. Dissertation) (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Newspaper Pravda. 1943. March 21. [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Panachin, M.N. Kolmakov, Z.I. Ravkin (ed.), Essays on the history of school and pedagogical thought of the peoples of the USSR, 1961–1986 (Moscow, Pedag. Publ., 1988) [Google Scholar]
- On urgent measures to restore the economy in areas liberated from German occupation. Decree of the Council of People's Commissars of the USSR and the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks of August 22, 1943 (Newspaper Pravda, 1943) [Google Scholar]
- On the arrangement of children left without parents. Resolution of the Council of People's Commissars of the USSR of January 23, 1942 (The Russian State Archive of Socio-Political History, 1942) [Google Scholar]
- Newspaper “Grozny Rabochij”, 1941, August 20 [Google Scholar]
- Newspaper “Grozny Rabochij”, 1942, August 1 [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Krivoruchenko (Comp.), Lenin Komsomol in the Great Patriotic War (Moscow, Young Guard, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Filkin, The Chechen-Ingush party organization during the Great Patriotic war of the Soviet Union (Grozny, 1960) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.