SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- T.F. Kryaklina, Innovative technologies and competencies demanded by the knowledge E. Kofman, The knowledge economy, gender and stratified migrations, Studies in Social Justice 1(2), 125 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schummer, From Nano-Convergence to NBIC-Convergence: The best way to predict the future is to create it, Governing Future Technologies pp 57–71 (Springer, Netherlands, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Akaev, Russia has considerable chances to create a new industry, World of Change, 1, 15–20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hamilton, J. Coldwell-Neilson, C. Annemieke, Development of an Information Management Knowledge Transfer Framework for Evidence-Based Occupational Therapy (VINE, Feb. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Prahalad, G. Hamel The core competence of the corporation, Harvard Business Review 68(3), 79–91 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Drucker, Post Capitalist Society (Harper-Collins Publishers, New York, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Tsyrenov, N.I. Atanov, Approaches to the formation of the knowledge economy in the regions of Russia: foreign experience and domestic heritage, Asia-Pacific Region: Economics, Politics, Law 1(34), 59–69 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Salikhov, I.S. Salikhova, Self-learning organizations in the economy: Essence, signs and parameters of quality, Finance and credit 8, 48–60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, Creative Class. People Who Create the Future p 185 (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Wiig, Knowledge Management Foundations: Thinking about thinking – How People and Organizations Create, Represent, and Use Knowledge (Schema Press, Arlington, 1993); K.M. Wiig, Knowledge Management: The Central Management Focus for Intelligent Acting Organizations (Schema Press, Arlington, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Senge, The Fifth Discipline The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization (Century business, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Davenport, L. Prusak, Working Knowledge: Now Organizations Manage What They Know: (Harvard Business School Press, Cambridge, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. Nonaka, H. Takeuchi, The Company Is the Creator of Knowledge. The Origin and Development of Innovations in Japanese Firms (Olimp-Business, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bukowitz, R. Williams, The Knowledge Management Field Book (FT Press, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Ruminez, Knowledge Management (AST; Astrel, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B.Z. Milner, Knowledge Management: Evolution and Revolution in the Organization (Infra-M, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Tuzovsky, S.V. Chirikov, V.Z. Yampolsky, Knowledge Management Systems (Methods and Technologies) p 19 (NTL, Tomsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Salikhov, I.S. Salikhova, The quality of knowledge and competencies in the mirror of structural reforms in the Russian economy, National Interests: Priorities and Security 10(343), 69 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Bortnik, N.Yu. Stozhko, N.P. Sudakova, From competencies to knowledge: debatable aspects of the structure of competencies, Internet journal “World of Science” 4(6) (2016). Retrieved from: http://mirnauki.com/PDF/03PDMN616.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Knyaginin, Requirements for Qualifications in the Current Situation (Center for Strategic Research “North-West”) Retrieved from: http://old.skgmigtu.ru/news/Documents/30.10.13/Knyaginin.pdf [Google Scholar]
- O.T. Dzhemaev, L.Yu. Andreeva, M.L. Somko, Retraining of specialists of large companies based on the creation of knowledge management systems in corporate universities, Terra Economicus 12(2-3), 257–263 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin, Conceptual basis for the development of a bank of test items for the state final certification of graduates of maritime educational organizations, Marine Intellectual Technologies 1–2(43), 142–148 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, S.I. Kondratiev, A.N. Tomilin, E.V. Hekert, Development of a bank of test tasks for the state final certification of graduates of maritime educational organizations, Marine Intellectual Technologies 1–2(43), 149–156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makashina, A. Faivisovich, I. Trushchenko, Standardization of maritime education as a goal, result and means of improving its quality, International Association of Maritime Universities-17th Annual General Assembly pp 41–48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.