SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- M.N. Nevzorov, Pedagogical Humanities, Part two. (Vladivostok-Ussuriysk, RADODAR, Publication House of FEFU, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popov, Open Education. Philosophy and Technology (Moscow, LENAND, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Akhayan, Pedagogical problems of the era of the information society, Electronic Scientific Journal 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Karpenko, Educology (Association of E-learning (AEL), Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Syusyuka, Mathematical dependencies for calculating trajectory of mobile machine tool when processing ship shafting, Operation of Maritime Transport 4(97) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Serdyuk, Effect of information on self-determination of personality, Science, Education, Youth: Development Horizons. Proceedings of 2nd National Scientific and Practical Conference Kerch (2022) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Povarov, Ampere and Cybernetics (Soviet Radio, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- L. Couffignal, Cybernetics is the Art of Control (Foreign Literature, Moscow, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nikitin, Cyberbiological synevolution (Cyberevolution) (Volgodonsk, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Talyzina, Management of Knowledge Mastery (Moscow State University, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ezhova. Theoretical Foundations of Computer Learning Management (Information Technologies in Education, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Cherepanov, Fundamentals of Pedagogical Expertise (ISTU, Izhevsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bongard, The Problem of Recognition (Nauka, Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Abramova, Cybernetics and Theorization of Scientific Knowledge (Synthesis of knowledge, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Popov, Education in the Light of Liberal Space Development and Transition to Cyberspace, Telecommunications, and Informatization of Education (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Mayer, Cybernetic Pedagogy: Simulation Modeling of the Learning Process (Glazov State Ped. Institute, Glazov, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Yablonskaya, Educology as a Resource Science of Modern Education. Innovations in Science and Education: Collection of Scientific Articles of the International Scientific-Practical Conference (Moscow Pedagogical State University, Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Z.O. Kozyr, A.N. Tomilin, Pedagogical conditions of educational potential in the process of distance learning of college cadets, The world of science, culture, and education, 5(96) (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.