SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- E.A. Antyukhova, Vestnik of Volgograd State Univ. 23(4), 197–209 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Khakhalova, World of Sci. 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Filippov, Imperatives of Internationalization (Moscow, Logos, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Volkov, D.V. Livanov, Vedomosti (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Kopus, Modern probl. of sci. and ed. 6 (2019). DOI: 10.17513/spno.29276 [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Nikitina, Actual problems of the formation of a competence-oriented educational environment (Cheboksary, CSU named after I.N. Ulyanov, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Nikitina, A.M. Konstantinova, A.S. Gromova, University as a Factor of Russia's Modernization: History and Prospects (on the occasion of the 55th anniversary of the CSU named after I.N. Ulyanov) (Cheboksary, Publ. House “Sreda”, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Nikitina, A.S. Gromova, Actual issues of internalization of higher education: experience and prospects (Cheboksary, CSU named after I.N. Ulyanov, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Andersson, L. Carlsson, M. Persson, B. Bergman, J. Prosthet. Dent., 76(2), 187–193 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pozzi, M. Tallarico, M. Marchetti, B. Scarfò, M. Esposito, Eur. J. Oral. Implantol. 7(3), 229–242 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pozzi, P. Mura, Int. J. Oral. Maxillofac. Implants. 31(1), 142-152 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Nikitina, A.C. Gromova, Acta med. Eurasica 2, 80–85 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- А.M. Nikolaev, А.N. Artemieva, Experience of using cloud technology in lecture classes (St. Petersburg, Publ. House “Asterion”, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Fedorina, Online test constructors as a means of controlling vocationally-oriented vocabulary skills in foreign languages (Novosibirsk, NSTU Press, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Е.Е. Zorina, Modern education: content, technology, quality, 1, 305–308 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.