SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Creative Industry Development and Brand Management|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Lu Haiying. Exploration on the High Quality Development of Chinese Cultural and Creative Industry from the Perspective of Government Audit [J]. Western Accounting, 2021 (05): 68-70. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jinxin. Analysis of the Application of Digital Media Art Design in the Urban Cultural and Creative Industry [J]. Journal of Beijing Institute of Printing, 2021, 29 (04): 68-71. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Lin. Analysis of Intellectual Property Protection Strategy for Cultural and Creative Industry in the Background of Big Data [J]. Legal and Society, 2021 (11): 25-26. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jing, Tian Xiaoying. Application of Digital Media Art in Cultural and Creative Industry -Review “ Introduction to Digital Media Art Design [J]. Social scientists, 2021 (03): 168. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuehua. Research on Internet Finance in Promoting the Development of Cultural and Creative Industry [J]. Modern Business, 2021 (01): 114-116. [Google Scholar]
- He Jun. On the localization of Creative Writing Education in Universities of “Media Art Capital” -Based on the Development of Cultural and Creative Industry [J]. Journal of Guangxi Normal University of Science and Technology, 2020, 35 (05): 6-13. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jing. Big Data Promoting the Development of Cultural and Creative Industry [J]. Cultural Industry, 2020, No. 163 (18): 128-130. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Zhong, Xiong Yan, Zhang Lingang. Construction and Development of Emerging Technology Industry: Take big data for example [J]. China Technology Forum, 2020, 000 (004): 65-73. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Xianghui. Energy ecosystem Serving the Implementation of National Big Data Strategy and Economic and Social Development -State Grid Co., Ltd. was held in Beijing [J]. China Technology Industry, 2019, No. 360 (06): 33-33. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jiahong, Zhao Hongmei. Research on the Big Data-Driven Mechanism of Ecological Innovation [J]. Mass Standardization, 2019, 000 (012): 122-123. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.