SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Language Curriculum Analysis and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Cen Jianjun. Achievements in Contemporary Times and Benefits in Future years -- On the Cultivation and Requirements of Foreign Language Professionals in China [J]. Journal of Foreign Languages, 1997, (05):5–7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Youhua. On the Cultivation of Compound Foreign Language Talents in Colleges and Universities from Multi-dimensional Perspective [J]. Jiangsu Higher Education, 2011, (03):111–112. [Google Scholar]
- He Shou, Wang Shouren. Foreign Language Education in the New Era [J]. Foreign Language Learning Theory and Practice, 2022, (03):13–18. [Google Scholar]
- Cha Dehua, Han Baocheng. Construction of a Whole English Learning System -- Based on successful English learners in China [J]. Foreign Language Teaching and Research, 2022, 54(05), 728–738+800. [Google Scholar]
- Li Kun, Yu Liming, A Study on the Dynamic Development of College Students' English Learning Motivation from the Perspective of DST [J]. Foreign Language Learning Theory and Practice, 2022, (02), 49–60. [Google Scholar]
- Larsen-Freeman, D. 1997. Chaos/complexity science and second language acquisition [J]. Applied Linguistics 18(2): 141–165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glaser, B. & A. Strauss. 1967. The Discovery of Grounded Theory [M]. Chicago: Aldine. [Google Scholar]
- Strauss, A. & J. Corbin. 1998. Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory (2nd edition) [M]. Thousand Oaks, CA.: Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huixin, Chen Baihai. The Cultivation of Intercultural Communication Competence of Japanese Majors under the Dynamic System Theory [J]. Journal of Heilongjiang College of Education, 2019, 38(10):145–147 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.