SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Bassnett, Susan, Translation Studies (3rd Edition), Shanghai Foreign Language Education Pres, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Lefevere, Andre, Translation, Rewriting and the Manipulation of Literary Fame, Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shouhong, A study of publicity translation strategies from the perspective of cross-cultural pragmatics, Shanghai International Studies University, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Youyi, Adhering to the principle of “three close to foreign propaganda” to deal with the focus of foreign propaganda translation, Chinese Translators Journal, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xiaohua, The Influence of Ideology on Translation: Analysis and New thinking, Chinese Translators Journal, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Althusser, Idéologie et Appareils Idéologiques d’Etat, Economy and Society, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xiaojun, National Image and Chinese-English Translation Strategies for China’s Global Communication, Shanghai International Studies University, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence Venuti, The Translators’ Invisibility, Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Song Pingfeng & Sun Jijuan, A Review of International Publicity Translation Study, Ludong University Journal, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.